Enjoy an archaeological bus tour to Akrotiri excavation site followed by visits to the Red Beach and Black Beach of Santorini! Stick around for a free wine tasting experience at the end of your tour! Sit back and enjoy the luxury of a bus tour around Santorini!
- Visit the iconic Red Beach and Black Beach of Santorini.
- Explore the Akrotiri excavation site.
- Enjoy scenic views from Mount Prophet Elias, the highest peak of the island.
- Indulge in a FREE wine tasting experience at the end of your tour!
Enjoy an archaeological bus tour to Akrotiri excavation site followed by visits to the Red Beach and Black Beach of Santorini! Stick around for a free wine tasting experience at the end of your tour! Sit back and enjoy the luxury of a bus tour around Santorini! Visit the Akrotiri excavation site, the Red Beach, the Black Beach, Prophet Elias Monastery, Megalochori village and more along your archaeological bus tour in Santorini! Start off your day with breathtaking views from the Prophet Elias Monastery followed by a visit to Megalochori village, a charming little settlement. Continue your bus tour through Santorini to the Akrotiri excavations, one of the most significant archaeological sites in Greece! Enjoy some free time as you hit the Red Beach and the White Beach for a quick dip, lunch or coffee. Last but not least on your archaeological bus tour in Santorini: a FREE wine tasting experience at one of the island’s most popular wineries!
Pick up times and locations
Exo Gonia - 10:20am
- Bus Stop towards Kamari
Kamari - 10:30am
- Kamari tours Head Office (opposite the football field)
- Ag. Nektarios church
- Aegean Plaza Hotel (at the corner)
- In front of Taverna Dimitris
Monolithos - 10:30am
- Bus Stop near Mediterranean White (on the main road)
- Outside Imperial Hotel
- Outside Scorpios Hotel
- Outside Memories Hotel
Messaria - 10:35am
- Bus Stop towards Fira Town (close to the pharmacy)
Karterados - 10:40am
- At the bus stop near Zotos
- Villa Manos (on the main road)
Fira - 10:45am
- At Eparchio (opposite of the old Medical Center)
Fira - Pyrgos Main Road - 10:50am
- Nemesis Hotel
- El Greco Resort Hotel
- Astir Thira Hotel
- The Majestic Hotel Santorini
- Volcano View Hotel Santorini
- Lillium Hotel Santorini
- Petit Palace Boutique Hotel
Pyrgos - 10:50am
- Outside Orizontes Hotel & Villas
- Outside Pharmacy
- Outside Hotel Zorbas (Kritikos)
Imerovigli - 10:15am
- Rocabella Hotel (on the main road le ciel rest.)
- Taverna Tasos (on the main road)
- Pantheon Hotel (on the main road)
- At the Bus Stop (on the main street Sunbird)
Firostefani - 10:20am
- At Ag. Gerasimos church
Oia - 10:00am
- At the bus stop in the main square
- Outside Olympic Villas
- At Ag. Georgios church
- Outside Finikia Hotel
- Outside San Antonio
- Outside Meli Meli Hotel
Megalochori - 10:45am
- At the bus stop (basketball field)
- At the Family Bakery (Koskotas bakery)
- Outside Star Hotel Santorini
- Parking next to the port entrance
Vlihada - 10:40am
- Outside Tomato Museum
- Outside Taverna Meroula
Perissa - 10:30am
- Outside Romani tourist office
- Outside Santo Sun travel agency
- Outside Big Coop Supermarket
- Outside Club Meltemi
Perivolos - 10:35am
- Outside the Santo Miramare Hotel (at the local bus stop)
- At the cross road of Perivolos (opposite of Accordo/Easy Travel office)
- At the Euromarket (Pigadi)
- Outside 9 Muses Hotel
- Outside Thera Mare Hotel
- Outside Bella Santorini Hotel
Emporio - 10:35am
- In front of Sklavenitis SuperMarket
- Bus Stop at the main square
Akrotiri - 10:45am
- Outside Akrotiri Hotel
- At the main square (in front of Axion Travel)
- Outside Hotel Mathios
- Outside Apanemo Hotel
- Outside Kokkinos Villas
- Outside Caldera View Hotel
- Outside Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel & Suites Santorini
- Outside Bakery Gregory
- Hope on your archaeological bus tour through Santorini at one of the pick up locations.
- First stop on your bus tour in Santorini: Prophet Elias Monastery to observe some stunning views of the island.
- Then follows Megalochori village, a charming traditional settlement, almost abandoned after the big earthquake.
- Continue your bus tour with a visit to the Akrotiri excavation site, that includes a vast structure, once inhabited by 200 families and preserved buried under the volcano’s lava.
- The bus will then take you to the Red Beach, followed by the Black Beach for a quick dip, lunch or coffee break!
- End your archaeological bus tour in Santorini with a bonus, free wine tasting experience at one of the island’s most popular wineries!
- Bus transfer
- Snacks & beverages
- Akrotiri excavation site entrance fee (12€) not included.
- Languages spoken on the bus are Greek, English and German.
- There is a 12€ entrance fee to the Akrotiri excavation site that is not included in the price.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.