Pack your camera and hiking gear and prepare to experience Meteora like a true local. Walk through nature’s playground in one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites.
At a Glance
- Experience one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites in the most unique way.
- Explore Meteora’s hidden gems
- Learn the history and legends of Meteora directly from the locals.
- Visit the monastery of Ypapanti (it can only be seen by hikers)
- Capture amazing photos in the most outstanding hidden spots of Meteora.
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Transfer with a comfortable VIP minibus
- Professional English-speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes and clothes and bring your camera or smartphone to capture some extraordinary photos.
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.