The sun is setting on the horizon. You are standing on top of the world to witness Meteora’s breathtaking sunset. A truly one in a lifetime experience.
At a Glance
- Enjoy one of the most breathtaking sunsets you will ever see.
- Explore one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites
- See all six monasteries and learn all about their history and myths
- Visit the Byzantine church of the Assumption of Virgin Mary
- Benefit of a value for money trip
- Capture memorable photos in Meteora’s most unique spots
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Transfer with a luxury VIP minibus
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.