- Enjoy Meteora independently
- Learn the history and legends directly from the locals
- Experience the panoramic view of Meteora
- See all six monasteries
- Great chance to capture some wonderful photos
- Enjoy a value for money tour
- Roundtrip train tickets from Thessaloniki to Meteora
- Pick up/Drop off from Kalampaka’s train station
- English speaking local tour guide
- See all six monasteries and enter three of them
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
- Important Notice: After the booking’s confirmation you will receive the train's roundtrip (Thessaloniki to Meteora) e-tickets to your email. Please don't forget that you should get to the Central Railway Station of Thessaloniki and travel to Kalampaka with the 08:18 train on your own. Our tour leader will be waiting for you at Kalampaka's train station holding a signboard with your name.
About the provider
We are a local travel agency aiming to make your journey to Meteora a truly unforgettable experience.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.