All aboard, take the scenic route through history by rail in a place explored by over 2-million visitors annually.
At a Glance
- Enjoy Meteora independently
- Learn the history and legends directly from the locals
- Experience the panoramic view of Meteora
- See all six monasteries
- Great chance to capture some wonderful photos
- Enjoy a value for money tour
- Roundtrip train tickets from Thessaloniki to Meteora
- Pick up/Drop off from Kalampaka’s train station
- English speaking local tour guide
- See all six monasteries and enter three of them
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
- Important Notice: After the booking’s confirmation you will receive the train's roundtrip (Thessaloniki to Meteora) e-tickets to your email. Please don't forget that you should get to the Central Railway Station of Thessaloniki and travel to Kalampaka with the 08:18 train on your own. Our tour leader will be waiting for you at Kalampaka's train station holding a signboard with your name.