- Feast your way around Corfu on this small group food walking tour
- Discover Corfu's food culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Sample Corfu's most distinctive flavors including the famous Kumquat
- Enjoy a guided tour of Corfu's must-see attractions and discover Corfu Town's hidden gems
- Small group tour ensures lots of personalized attention
Sample Corfu's most delicious flavors and discover Corfu Town top attractions on this exciting Corfu small group food walking tour!
Meet your food-loving guide at a central meeting spot in Corfu Town and embark on a exciting culinary adventure! Start your day with a typical Greek breakfast in a small, traditional bakery in the heart of Corfu Town including a variety of delicious Greek pies like the famous Spinach pie or the sweet Bougatsa accompanied by a glass of refreshing Gingerbeer - Corfu's most popular soft drink and a legacy of the British.
Led by your local guide, stroll the picturesque alleyways of Corfu Town and see the city through the eyes of a local until you reach the next delicious stop on this tour: a delicatessen where you will be able to try Corfu's signature products including Kumquat, Mandolato and Fig Pie. As you continue your walk, take time to visit the bustling Corfu's Food Market. Stroll the colorful stalls filled with fresh local products, watch the locals do their everyday shopping and immerse in its vibrant atmosphere.
Continue your tour with a visit to the Old Jewish Quarter where you will visit a traditional grocery store to savor a variety of cheese and cold cuts including the famed Noumboulo Fumicado - also known as Corfu’s prosciutto. Along the way, you will also enjoy a guided tour of Corfu Town Highlights including the Old Fortress, the Palace of St. Michael and St.George, the Liston, St. Spyridon church and the Town Hall.
Next head to a traditional local taverna in the heart of Corfu Town where you will have the chance to savor Corfu's traditional dishes including Sofrito and Pastitsada, paired with a glass of ouzo or wine. Lunch will be hearty oldest pastry shops before your culinary adventure ends in Liston.
- Small Group Corfu Food Walking Tour
- All food tastings
- All taxes
- Meeting Point: Entrance of the Old Fortress (Corfu Town)
- Meeting time: 10:00 am
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please note that the standard language for all our tours is English. Other languages can be provided upon request.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.