- Carefully chosen stops, easy access guarantee and accessible transfer with ram
- Visit to the monastery of Panormitis – with the waterfront location
- Enjoy the impressive bay of Symi
- Spend time at the picturesque port city with a unique character
- Do not miss Excellent taverns for seafood lovers
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
After arriving at the harbour, an excursion boat takes you to the neighboring island of Symi, which belongs to the group of the Dodecanese islands (twelve islands). First stop along the island leads to the Monastery of Panormitis. It is famous mostly for its Byzantine frescoes and the icon of St. Michael, but above all for its waterfront location. There is also time to explore the monastery. Next destination is Symi and the picturesque harbor town.
Already, the arrival at the harbor offers an unforgettable backdrop - the driveway reminds of a fjord and from the harbor, many old mansions and captains' houses in classical style tow the steep slopes up to the upper town. Guided tour of the village and visit to a sponge workshop, as well as lunch in one of the numerous fish taverns, is a must for seafood lovers. Here, the seafood specialties come fresh on the table!
Notes on mobility
Inspected and carefully chosen stops
Easy access guarantee
Accessible transfer with ramp
Assistance pets are allowed
- Accessible transportation with ramp
- Trained driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal assistance
- Rental of aid equipment
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Assistance
- Aid equipment
Duration: 8 hours
Type: private group tour
Price: up to 4 persons
Pick-up point: from Port or any hotel in the center
Suitability for Level 1 and 2
- max. 4 Wheelchairs foldable
- max. 4 Rollator Users
- max. 2 Mobility scooter Users
- max. 2 Electric wheelchair
- In English
- Other languages on request (extra cost may apply)
- Guiding using sign-language on request
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Safety measures applied
Explore more things to do
Prenota con fiduciaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.