- Hike through the narrow passages of the Imbros Gorge
- Cool down with a swim in the Libyan Sea
- Enjoy a traditional lunch on the south coast of Crete
Discover the 2nd longest gorge in Crete on a walking tour of the Imbros Gorge. Then, cool down in the Libyan Sea with a refreshing swim and a traditional lunch.
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in the Rethymno area at approximately 07:30 AM, and then journey by bus to the Imbros Gorge in the eastern part of the White Mountains of Crete.Upon arrival, enjoy an easy 3-hour hike through the narrow passages and marvel at the stunning rock formations.
Continue by bus to the south coast, and visit a beautiful beach for a refreshing swim in the Libyan Sea. Relax and enjoy a traditional lunch before the bus trip back to Rethymno at approximately 5:30 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (in Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Sfakaki, Stavromenos, Kavros and Georgioupoli)
- Guide in English or German
- Entrance to the gorge (€2)
- No pickup from remote hotels such as Grand Rimondi (pick up is from Creta star bus stop)
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pick-up point and time
- Pick-up begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This trip is suitable for children as the walk is relatively easy
Explore more things to do
Réservez en toute confianceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.