• Discover the sacred island of Delos with Licensed English-Speaking Guide
• Reach your cruise stress-free with included pick-up and drop-off shuttle transportation
• Swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the uninhabited Rhenia Island
• Savour a lunch of Greek flavours cooked on board with fresh ingredients and juicy local fruits
• Treat your thirst with house wine and soft drinks offered complimentary
• Experience the friendly and attentive atmosphere of our crew and feel like your home
• Stay connected with free use of Wi-Fi on board
Embarkation time is at 08:45am
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary.
Once an overview of the sailing yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30am we set sail heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south-west of Mykonos.
As we sail, gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, indulge yourself in the refreshing sea for swimming and snorkeling by the yacht swimming ladder (pier facilities or tendering ashore are not available). Lunch on board is ready. It is either a specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board and Greek salad or a local Mediterranean style buffet and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ hour with our professional English-speaking guide and about 30 minutes free time exploring the UNESCO-listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
We are ready at 03:30 pm to sail back to Mykonos. Arrival is scheduled by 04:30 pm and our complimentary shuttle transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell shot drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
✓ Sailing yacht cruise for 7 hours + crew
✓ Licensed English-Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (approx. 1½ hr disposal)
✓ Lunch cooked on board
✓ Complimentary white and rosé house wine, soft drinks, bottled water and instant coffee/tea
✓ Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
✓ Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins) and floating noodles
✓ Farewell shot drink
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ All safety equipment
✕ Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (Euro 12,00 per person payable by cash on site)
✕ Wireless radio device for the guided tour of Delos
*complimentary if provided and subject to fees for any loss or damage
✕ A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
✕ Beach towel available for rental on-board
✕ Gratuities at guests’ discretion
Details on Meeting Point:
Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to the hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points with maximum waiting time 02 mins per stop. If missed, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time of this cruise is at 08:45am and the departure time is at 09:30am.
*At the pick-up point the participants will be able to recognize the shuttle by the front sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.
• Good health is necessary and moderate physical fitness level matches to the sailing cruise requirements. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health restrictions must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to ensure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
• The size and type of sailing yacht operating the cruise is allocated by the cruise operator according to the current weather conditions and the number of participants so as to ensure a safe and comfortable sailing experience.
What to bring with you:
• Passport or ID card (original, copy or photo)
• Windbreaker - waterproof jacket
• Beach towel (also available on board for rental), Sunscreen & Swimsuit
• Spare clothes to change in case you get wet
• Second pair of closed non-slip shoes for the guided tour of Delos Archaeological site
Any comments you think necessary to know, please notify us very well in advance:
• Mobility or health issues
• Food allergies
• Dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free)
Good to know:
Mykonos is nicknamed “Island of Winds”. The Cyclades - the complex of islands where Mykonos belongs to - have been geographically shaped from the phenomenon of wind called “Meltemi”. Every summer the low barometric pressure from the Balkans clashes with the higher hot blasts from Africa and in this way the north wind of “Meltemi” is formed. Thus, the wind in Mykonos is completely normal and part of the lifestyle of both locals and visitors. It will ultimately leave its mark on your own Mykonos holiday album. According to the weather during the cruise, the selected beaches for swimming are the most protected ones and less windy. After all, this is also the experience of being on a sailing yacht, setting the sails to the wind needed as it is the primary engine power. Occasionally during the season there might not be enough wind or the convenient wind direction to set sails and only in such cases, the sailing route will be motorized.
About the provider
Sunfos Alessia Yachting
Explore more things to do
Réservez en toute confianceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.