- Visit Santorini must-see attractions such as the Red & Black beach, and Oia
- Discover remote villages & experience the unique atmosphere of the island
- Relish a personalized and flexible experience with an experienced local guide
- Perfect tour for first-time visitors to Santorini or cruise ship guests
- Take in the spectacular views of the Santorini caldera
- Enjoy 4 sips of the finest Santorini wine at a 300 year old winery
Begin your private tour in Santorini with a pickup from your hotel or the closest accessible place, and then spend the day visiting the most famous island in the world with an expert local driver/guide
Visit the renowned Oia in the north of the island first. Oia is a must-see destination in Europe and one of the most photographed locations due to its charming blue-domed churches and spectacular panoramic views.
Drive across rocky hills and sparse grassland as you approach the ancient city of Megalochori in the island’s center. Take pictures of the stunning tiered bell towers as you stroll the winding paths. This village is made up of hundreds of modest whitish cottages with delicate architecture, lovely blue-domed churches, and underground cave dwellings. Learn about local culture and lifestyle in this picturesque and non-touristic setting.
The most thrilling part is now here! Enjoy a wine tasting at a family-run winery with three centuries of winemaking.
Then, visit Santorini’s most well-known beach, Red Beach, a rare natural phenomenon, and take magnificent pictures of the reddish cliffs and volcanic surroundings.
Arrive at the southernmost end of the island after a ten-minute drive and unwind on Perivolos’ black beach, which has wonderful beachside eateries and crystal blue waves.
Lastly, travel across a vineyard-covered landscape to the island’s highest point, the monastery of Prophet Elias, which rises 565 meters above sea level. Take in the serene surroundings and the magnificent views of the entire island.
Your private tour of Santorini will come to a close with a drop-off at the location where we picked you up after an amazing experience.
- Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking local tour guide
- Transport by luxury A/C minibus
- Vineyard & winery visit
- Wine tasting of 4 sips of wine & some cheese with rusks
- Bottled water
- All taxes
- Personal expenses & gratuities (optional)
- Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per way) for cruise ship travelers
- Entrance fees at museums (optional visits)
- Lunch at a seaside restaurant (optional)
Most travelers can participate. However, this tour involves some walking—there are some places that can only be reached on foot—as well as some hills and inclines. Participants should have a moderate physical fitness level; however, we always find the best alternative solutions to accommodate each traveler’s needs.
About the provider
Explore more things to do
Reserva con confianzaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.