- 8-hour cruise around the gulf of Milos with stops at Kalogries, Sykia Cave, Kleftiko, Gerakas, Sulphur Mines, Galazia Nera, Fanara Cave, Northern Kimolos, Glaronisia, Sarakiniko, Agios Dimitrios, and Klima
- Opportunity to learn about the history, geology, and culture of Milos from a knowledgeable guide
- Swimming and relaxing at the natural swimming pool of Kalogries and crystal-clear waters of Gerakas and Galazia Nera
- Guided snorkeling tours to explore sea caves and a perfectly preserved shipwreck
- Opportunity to photograph impressive rock formations, including the colorful Cape Vani, Sykia Cave, and Glaronisia's lava columns
- Chance to taste traditional Greek snacks, platters of fresh fruit, and cold refreshments or beer throughout the day
- Homemade breakfast and dessert provided during the cruise
- Panoramic views and photographs of the characteristic Cycladic architecture of Klima and the picturesque fishermen village
- Unforgettable experience full of smiles with the highest hopes that you had a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Operation of this cruise can be daily from 09:30 to 17:30, but is highly dependent on the weather forecast, as it requires great cruising conditions.
Round trip (09:30 - 17:30): Kalogries - Sykia Cave - Kleftiko - Gerakas – Sulphur Mines - Galazia Nera - Fanara Cave - Northern Kimolos - Glaronisia - Sarakiniko - Agios Dimitrios - Klima
In this 8-hour long trip, Volcano takes off at 9:30 from the port of Adamas. While cruising through the gulf of Milos, you will learn about the history, geology, and culture of Milos from our guide and enjoy the views of the colorful rock formations on Cape Vani. Kalogries bay will be your first swimming stop of the cruise. This small bay comprises a contrasting scenery with green rocks and transparent shallow waters and it is considered the natural swimming pool of Milos. In a 45-minute stop there, you will enjoy swimming, relaxing and a homemade breakfast afterwards. As you will be cruising along the western coastline, the boat will enter a narrow cave unraveling the impressive beauty of Sykia Cave. Be sure that your cameras are ready!
Your next stop will be Kleftiko bay, a complex of volcanic rocks formed about 3 million years ago. The eye-catching formations and the numerous sea caves in the area were utilized by the pirates as a boat hideout in Medieval times. You will stay there for 45 minutes, where you can swim in the crystal-clear waters and explore the sea caves, following a guided snorkeling tour. Back in the boat, platters of fresh fruit will provide you the necessary vitamin recharge. The cruise will head eastwards to your next stop at the crystal-clear waters of Gerakas. You will have 45 minutes to enjoy the sea and explore the beach which is accessible only by boat. If you are curious enough, you can search for emerging hot springs in the right side of the beach! When you return in the boat, you will taste a traditional Greek snack and refreshments.
After depicting the loneliness and the wild landscape of the abandoned Sulphur Mines, your cruise will head to Polyaigos, the largest uninhabited island of the Aegean. You won’t be able to resist jumping in the turquoise water of Galazia Nera and enjoy an unparalleled relaxing experience. Heading north, you will have the opportunity to visit and photograph the open roof Fanara Cave, before heading towards to the northern side of Kimolos. There, you will visit a secret spot, for the ultimate activity of snorkeling in a perfectly preserved shipwreck. Our experienced divers-guides will assist your exploration and capture your experience with GoPro10, underwater pictures. A platter with traditional Milos snacks and a cold beer are well deserved afterwards. The cruise will continue along the northern coastline of Milos, where you will have the chance of getting closer views of the lava columns at Glaronisia and the lunar landscape of Sarakiniko.
Returning in the gulf of Milos, the boat will head in the small beach of Agios Dimitrios for a last swim and a homemade dessert, before the boat’s arrival in front of the picturesque fishermen village of Klima, allowing you to get panoramic views and photographs of the characteristic Cycladic architecture.
With the highest hopes that you had an once-in-a-lifetime experience, the boat full of smiles will return to Adamas port at around 17:30.
- Snorkeling gear (sanitised masks, snorkels, flippers)
- Vegetarian freshly-prepared snacks
- Open bar (water, refreshments, beer)
- Drone and underwater GoPro photos and videos of your tour
Reserva con confianzaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.