- See the best of Corfu in a day on this private sightseeing tour
- Discover top attractions such as Achillion and Paleokastritsa
- Delve into the island’s UNESCO–listed Old town
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Corfu hotel/Corfu cruise port
Spend a full day discovering Corfu’s history, local culture and famous views on this Private Sightseeing Tour! Your day kicks off with a visit to the impressive, neoclassical Achillion Palace, built in the 19th century as a summer retreat for Empress Elizabeth of Austria, also known as Princess Sissi! Once inside the Palace, get a glimpse of the fascinating story of the ''Sad Empress”, as you have the chance to witness her personal belongings along with a rich variety of artworks. Take a walk through the fabulous gardens and marvel at the fascinating statues of Greek historical figures, including Achilles - the hero of Greek mythology after whom the Palace was named!
Your tour continues with a visit to the world-famous Paleokastritsa, inarguably one of the must-see attractions of Corfu! Soak up the unique natural beauty and admire the spectacular views to the countless little bays. It’s said that it is at one of these bays that Odysseus (Homer’s fascinating hero) was washed ashore and met Nausicaa for the first time. Take time to enjoy the breathtaking views from the hilltop 13th-century Monastery of Virgin Mary, opt to take a boat trip to explore the famous caves of the area (extra cost) or swim in the crystal-clear, emerald waters of Paleokastritsa!
Your last stop on this tour is the fascinating Corfu Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Walk along the maze of narrow streets, marvel at the distinctive Venetian architecture and take time to visit its most significant landmarks including the beautiful church of St. Spyridon, the imposing Old Fortress and the Palace of St. Michael and St. George. Wandering around this charming Town, you will also get the chance to spot some of the locations where the popular TV series "The Durrells in Corfu" was recently filmed. Pause to enjoy a coffee in the famous French-designed Liston, sample the local cuisine in one of the traditional tavernas or enjoy shopping in the countless souvenir shops!
By the time we say goodbye, you’ll have experienced the best that Corfu has to offer! Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable journey back to your hotel or cruise ship!
- Private Full-Day Tour by private, modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup from your hotel or your cruise ship
- Professional driver
- Professional Tour Guide (if relevant option is selected)
- All Taxes
- Pickup: Pickup from your Corfu hotel or Corfu cruise port. Hotel pickup can be arranged from Corfu hotels located maximum 20 km from Corfu Town including the areas: Corfu Town, Kanoni, Alepou, Agios Gordis, Kontokali, Kommeno, Daphnila, Gouvia, Dassia, Ipsos, Perama, Benitses, Agios Ioannis Peristeron, Marbella, Moraitika, Glyfada, Agios Gordios, Paleokastritsa etc. Pickup from more distant areas can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Pickup time: As this is a full day tour, the suggested pickup time is between 08.00 am-11.00 am but flexible to start any time you wish. Pickup time can be arranged upon receiving your booking.
- Please note that the standard language for all our tours is English. Other languages can be provided upon request/availability.
About the provider
Reserva con confianzaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.