- Carefully chosen stops, easy access guarantee and accessible transfer with ramp
- Enjoy Paleokastritsa and Bella Vista photo stop
- Learn about Orthodox religion
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage of Corfu Town
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
On the way to Paleokastritsa, you will cross the green countryside, past olive trees, vines and fields and enjoy breathtaking views and coves of crystal-clear water. Paleokastritsa is a popular resort on the west coast of Corfu. The name means Alter Burgplatz and refers to the Angelokastro Castle in sight. Discover the 13th-century Panagia Theotokos Monastery on a rock.
The area is one of the most beautiful and impressive places on the island. With unique views, you will be introduced to the Orthodox religious history, before continuing to Bella Vista for a photo stop, famous as the most beautiful view of the earth. Then, it goes to the old town of Corfu, which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2007. The city of Corfu, especially in the old part, is perhaps one of the most fascinating jewels of modern Greece; This example of Byzantine and Venetian art will captivate you with its magnificent buildings.
Notes on mobility
Inspected and carefully chosen stops
Easy access guarantee
Accessible transfer with ramp
Assistance pets are allowed
- Accessible transportation with ramp
- Trained driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal assistance
- Rental of aid equipment
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Assistance
- Aid equipment
Duration: 4 hours
Type: private group tour
Price: up to 4 persons
Pick-up point: from port or any hotel in the town center
Suitability for Level 1 and 2
- max. 4 Wheelchairs foldable
- max. 4 Rollator Users
- max. 2 Mobility scooter Users
- max. 2 Electric wheelchair
- In English
- Other languages on request (extra cost may apply)
- Guiding using sign-language on request
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Safety measures applied
Reserva con confianzaWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.