- Cruising through Rhodes city and the Knights Castle
- Thermal springs of Kallithea
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Lunch time at Caves of Traganou
Fun-In-The-Sun with El Greco!
Prepare for the ultimate boat experience in Rhodes! Departing in the morning, We are about to offer you an awesome 6-hour boat trip!
1st stop (30min): Thermal springs of Kallithea, a unique combination of nature and architecture. Jump in the water and let the games begin with SUP, Canoeing and our dive contest!
2nd stop (30min): Anthony Quinn Bay, one of the most beautiful bays on Rhodes. The waters owe their deep emerald color to the lush green vegetation which surrounds the beach. Grab one of our masks to enjoy the best snorkeling on the island!
3rd stop (60min): Explore the famous Caves of Traganou, the ideal place, with a unique and magical atmosphere, where you can enjoy our homemade traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by soft drinks, beer and wine.
- Included Greek traditional lunch
- Unlimited soft drinks, beer and wines
- Fresh Fruit
- Free Canoeing, Snorkeling and SUP Gear!
- Meeting Point: We will meet you at Eleftherias Square in the port of Mandraki. Look for the wooden boat; the El Greco!
- Departure time: 10:00 am
- What to expect: On this trip we cruise the Southern side of the island to admire the beautiful coastline where you can snorkel, swim and sunbathe on our spacious sundeck.
What to bring:
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Sun lotion
- Swimsuit and Towel
- A camera!
- Best mood
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.