- Climb up to a 23m high ridge in Meteora
- Enjoy breath taking views of the unique landscape
- Be trained by the experts and exercise your climbing level
- Recommended for beginners and intermediate level climbers
The imposing rocks of Meteora rise from the plains of Thessaly, just a few kilometers northwest of the town of Kalampaka. They surely are one of the most amazing places in Greece!
Experience rock climbing in one of the most popular climbing areas of the world, a true mecca for climbing enthusiasts. Top rope routes of 23m height recommended for beginners and intermediate level climbers gets us in contact with the famous rocks of Meteora in the most active way! Our professional climbing guides will provide to you a climbing course and guarantee the safest ways of rock climbing techniques.
- Certified and Experienced Guides
- All the necessary equipment (harness, helmet, climbing equipment)
- Liability insurance
- Food & Drinks
- Whatever is not mentioned in the inclusions section
- 7 years or older
- Mental and physical health
- Basic physical condition
- No previous experience required
What to bring:
- Athletic shoes and clothing according to weather conditions
- Sun Cream
- Snack (οptional)
Optional Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off:
(From Kastraki, Kalampaka & Trikala): 5€ / person
Distance: 23m. Sun Exposure: 50%
Ascend:: 23m. Descend: 23m
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.