- Experience one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites in the most unique way.
- Explore Meteora’s hidden gems
- Learn the history and legends of Meteora directly from the locals.
- Visit the monastery of Ypapanti (it can only be seen by hikers)
- Capture amazing photos in the most outstanding hidden spots of Meteora.
- Pick up/Drop off from your hotel in Kalampaka or Kastraki
- Transfer with a comfortable VIP minibus
- Professional English-speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi in the bus
- All taxes included
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes and clothes and bring your camera or smartphone to capture some extraordinary photos.
- We suggest that you bring with you appropriate clothing/footwear, your camera or smartphone and money for the monasteries entrance fees.
- The monasteries of Meteora impose a strict dress code. Men must wear long trousers. Women must wear long skirts and cover their shoulders. *Skirts are also provided at the entrance of each monastery.
About the provider
We are a local travel agency aiming to make your journey to Meteora a truly unforgettable experience.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.