Experience nature at its best and enjoy great views other visitors will never get to see!
At a Glance
Hike through the majestic 'rock forest' of Meteora, see the best monasteries and experience the most captivating views on this morning tour. The Meteora Hiking Tour is one of the best ways to enjoy this unique geological phenomenon and learn the history of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. By joining this morning hike you will walk through hidden trails that only locals know. Let us take you on a journey back in time, following the footsteps of the first monks who arrived here more than 15 centuries ago. Join this amazing guided hiking tour and walk among the gigantic rock pillars of Meteora to enjoy truly breathtaking views.
- See the renovated monastery of Ypapanti, built at the side of the rock. Open Monday to Friday from April till October
- Walk through the forest of Meteora, away from the crowds
- Discover places accessible only on foot
- Visit the monastery of Great Meteoron, or Varlaam on the days Great Meteoron is closed
- Great photo opportunities
- Professional English speaking Mountain guide
- French and Italian-speaking guides upon availability
- Bottle of water 0.5L
- Transportation by VIP Mercedes mini bus
- Taxes and service fees
- Cancellations received within 1 day of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.