- The most epic sunset of your life
- Be surprised by the variety of colors of the Black Beach, White Beach and Red Beach
- The incredible rock formations of the Black Mountain
- Entering sea caves and Snorkeling in pristine waters
- Delicious dinner in a traditional tavern
- Convenient roundtrip transportation to & from your hotel
There are not many places in Santorini for enjoying a quiet and peaceful sunset. So how about sitting in your kayak and seeing the sun slowly disappearing into the sea while listening to the sound of the waves ! Chills guaranteed !
Start off your sea adventure at the black beach of Mesa Pigadia and paddle off into the sunset as you pass by the iconic White Beach and Red Beach. Each beach’s name is synonymous with the color of its rocks. White cliffs on White Beach and red volcanic rocks on the Red Beach. Continue your tour to Kampia Beach for a 45 min break. Go snorkeling to explore the marine life in the crystalline waters of the Aegean Sea. Sea urchin, starfish and even sea if you’re lucky. Then, head to a family-run traditional Greek taverna where you’ll dine on a delicious snack.
Head back in your kayak and continue your adventure west as you approach Black Mountain and the Akrotiri Lighthouse. A 19th-century lighthouse that overlooks the Aegean Sea and serves as a guiding light for sea vessels. This is where you will get to experience one of the most epic sunsets of your life. Conclude your tour as you paddle back to Mesa Pigadia to enjoy a delicious dinner dining in a traditional taverna before heading back on a comfortable scenic ride to your lodging destination.Whether you’re looking for a scenic excursion or a water-filled adventure activity, this exciting tour offers the best of both worlds.
- 16.30: Pick up from your hotel or other lodging
- 17.00 – 17.30: Kayak fitting and briefing
- 17.30 – 18.30: Paddling
- 18.30 – 19.15: Snorkeling & Fruit salad
- 19.15 – 20:30: Paddling For Sunset & back to base
- 20:30 – 21:00: Freshen up and change clothes
- 21.00 – 22:00: Dinner in Taverna
- 22.00: Transfer back to your hotel or lodging
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English Speaking Guide
- BCU Certified Guides
- Sea kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
You should bring with you:
- A swimming suit
- A towel
- A hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Dry Clothes
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
About the provider
Explore more things to do
Unbesorgt buchenWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.