- Visit the volcanic crater of Nea kameni.
- Swim in the green sulfurous waters of the hot springs.
- Explore the island of Thirasia.
- Witness one of the most breathtaking sunsets you’ll ever experience!
Visit the volcanic craters of Santorini AND enjoy the world’s most famous sunset all in one tour! Join this caldera and Oia cruise to stop by the must-sees of Santorini! Combine Santorini’s two most must-sees this summer in one tour: visiting the island’s volcano crater and observing Oia’s famous sunset! This boat trip in Santorini will first make a stop at Nea Kameni where you’ll hike up the volcano before reaching its crater. Continuing your caldera cruise, you’ll take a dip in Santorini’s healing hot springs before visiting the picturesque island of Thirasia. Wander the island of Thirasia or sit at one of its traditional taverns for a Greek lunch. End your sunset cruise in Santorini by making a stop in Oia. Find a spot and witness the world’s most famous sunset right before your eyes! This caldera and Oia sunset cruise will definitely make your vacation in Santorini one to remember for years!
- Your caldera and Oia sunset cruise begins with a bus transfer from the pick-up point to the Port of Athinios.
- From the port, you will climb on board a traditional wooden boat to the lava island of Nea Kameni.
- Once on the island, you’ll have the opportunity to hike the trail paths and approach the crater of the active volcano.
- After seeing the volcano, you will walk back down and climb back on board the boat.
- The captain will sail to the second lava island, Palea Kameni and reach the Hot Springs.
- The boat will make a stop about 50 meters from the hot springs so you can dive in the waters or enjoy the view.
- Your boat tour continues to Thirasia Island where you’ll have 2-3 hours to explore the island.
- Finally, you’ll sail to the Port of Oia (Armeni), where you’ll walk up the steps to the most famous sunset in the world.
- Sit back and enjoy your sunset before heading back to the bus. The bus will leave 30 minutes after the sunset.
- The bus will then take you back to your original pick up location.
- Bus transfer to and from the port
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Snacks & beverages offered on board (not included in the price)
- Kindly note that there is a 5€ entrance fee to the volcano collected by local authorities on the spot.
- Please note that the return is from Oia, by bus, 30 minutes after the sunset.
- For the volcano, wear comfortable shoes and take sun protection with you.
- All your personal belongings must be taken from the bus and from the boat.
- Languages spoken on the boat are Greek, English and German.
- A white bathing suit is not recommended for swimming in the Hot Springs.
Exo Gonia - 9:10am
- Bus Stop towards Kamari
Kamari - 9:20am
- Kamari tours Head Office (opposite the football field)
- Ag. Nektarios church
- Aegean Plaza Hotel (at the corner)
- In front of Taverna Dimitris
Monolithos - 9:25am
- Bus Stop near Mediterranean White (on the main road)
- Outside Imperial Hotel
- Outside Scorpios Hotel
- Outside Memories Hotel
Messaria - 9:05am
- Bus Stop towards Fira Town (close to the pharmacy)
Karterados - 9:10am
- At the bus stop near Zotos
- Villa Manos (on the main road)
Fira - 9:20am
- At Eparchio (opposite of the old Medical Center)
Fira - Pyrgos Main Road - 9:25am
- Nemesis Hotel
- El Greco Resort Hotel
- Astir Thira Hotel
- The Majestic Hotel Santorini
- Volcano View Hotel Santorini
- Lillium Hotel Santorini
- Petit Palace Boutique Hotel
Pyrgos - 9:30am
- Outside Orizontes Hotel & Villas
- Outside Pharmacy
- Outside Hotel Zorbas (Kritikos)
Imerovigli - 9:00am
- Rocabella Hotel (on the main road le ciel rest.)
- Taverna Tasos (on the main road)
- Pantheon Hotel (on the main road)
- At the Bus Stop (on the main street Sunbird)
Firostefani - 9:05am
- At Ag. Gerasimos church
Oia - 8:45am
- At the bus stop in the main square
- Outside Olympic Villas
- At Ag. Georgios church
- Outside Finikia Hotel
- Outside San Antonio
- Outside Meli Meli Hotel
Megalochori - 9:20am
- At the bus stop (basketball field)
- At the Family Bakery (Koskotas bakery)
- Outside Star Hotel Santorini
- Parking next to the port entrance
Vlihada - 9:05am
- Outside Tomato Museum
- Outside Taverna Meroula
Perissa - 8:55am
- Outside Romani tourist office
- Outside Santo Sun travel agency
- Outside Big Coop Supermarket
- Outside Club Meltemi
Perivolos - 9:00am
- Outside the Santo Miramare Hotel (at the local bus stop)
- At the cross road of Perivolos (opposite of Accordo/Easy Travel office)
- At the Euromarket (Pigadi)
- Outside 9 Muses Hotel
- Outside Thera Mare Hotel
- Outside Bella Santorini Hotel
Emporio - 9:05am
- In front of Sklavenitis SuperMarket
- Bus Stop at the main square
Akrotiri - 9:10am
- Outside Akrotiri Hotel
- At the main square (in front of Axion Travel)
- Outside Hotel Mathios
- Outside Apanemo Hotel
- Outside Kokkinos Villas
- Outside Caldera View Hotel
- Outside Ambassador Aegean Luxury Hotel & Suites Santorini
- Outside Bakery Gregory
About the provider
Unbesorgt buchenWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.