- Carefully chosen stops, easy access guarantee and accessible transfer with ramp
- Enjoy enchanting landscapes of the green island
- Visit Sissi and your palace
- Visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Corfu Town
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
After a drive to the south of the green island of Corfu, you will reach Achilleion Palace, built in 1891, dedicated to Empress Elisabeth of Austria - better known as Sissi - to her favorite antique hero. It is literally a summer palace with columns and marble busts. Here you can visit the generously furnished premises and the beautiful garden. From the terrace you have a fascinating view of the Ionian Sea. After this imperial stay, we drive towards Corfu town.
The capital of the island is on the UNESCO World Heritage List and is characterized by its long occupation of the Venetians and the British. Take a stroll through the lanes of the old town, along the esplanade and the Liston boulevard. Linger over the Liston and watch the bustle enjoying a cold glass of frappe. Certainly, you share the opinion of the Empress, who said: 'Wherever I come back from, I say: Here is the most beautiful part of the world'. Anyone who has ever been to the island knows what Sissi meant by that.
Notes on mobility
Inspected and carefully chosen stops
Easy access guarantee
Accessible transfer with ramp
Assistance pets are allowed
- Accessible transportation with ramp
- Trained driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal assistance
- Rental of aid equipment
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Assistance
- Aid equipment
Duration: 4 hours
Type: private group tour
Price: up to 4 persons
Pick-up point: from port or any hotel in the town center
Suitability for Level 1 and 2
- max. 4 Wheelchairs foldable
- max. 4 Rollator Users
- max. 2 Mobility scooter Users
- max. 2 Electric wheelchair
- In English
- Other languages on request (extra cost may apply)
- Guiding using sign-language on request
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Safety measures applied
Explore more things to do
Unbesorgt buchenWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.