A beautiful and exotic path in the heart of Evia! Trekking Hellas Evia invites you on a day trip to an unknown paradise so close to Athens. River Trekking and Hiking at Manikia of Evia and diving and swimming in the secret Waterfall.
At a Glance
We start near the village of Manikia in Evia and descend an easy path for about 1 hour to the river. Our landscape changes and we continue our journey crossing the river in several places. We cross an earthly paradise that literally has it all (rivers, waterfalls, ponds) to reach the impressive 25m high waterfall. and enjoy swimming and diving in its pedestals!
We are waiting for you to enjoy this nature’s miracle, with complete expertise and excellent knowledge of the area, always with our main focus on safety!
- Difficulty Degree: 1/5
- Maximum altitude: 243 m
- Minimum altitude: 168 m
- Certified and Experienced Guides
- Team safety equipment
- Individual accident insurance
You should bring with you:
- A second pair of shoes that will get wet or Tewa sandals
- Swimming suit
- Hat or beanie sunglasses sunblock
- Small backpack , that you can carry easily as in some parts we have to hold them above the water
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles