- Embark on a northwest tour of Lesvos Island with Seafari Adventures, exploring the caldera and the petrified forest created thousands of years ago.
- Discover the hidden gem of Vathilimno waterfall with a 30-minute nature walk near Fterounda, offering a stunning and lesser-known scenic beauty of Lesvos.
- Indulge in a wine tasting experience at Methymnaeos organic winery, owned by the Lambros' family, where you can sample their unique organic wine made from a special variety of grapes found exclusively on the island.
- Explore the new digital museum in Chidira, showcasing famous paintings by George Iakovidis, one of the greatest Greek artists of the Munich Artist School.
- Conclude the tour with a visit to Limonos Monastery, the largest and most significant monastery on Lesvos, featuring a remarkable library with ancient books, manuscripts, ecclesiastical items, holy icons, and various exhibits.
Seafari Adventures will take you northwest of Lesvos Island from a route inside the caldera of our volcanic crater with 6km diameter from season of the creation of the petrified forest of Lesvos. Through this way we will reach to Chidira but before that we will stop nearby to Fterounda, where we will have a 30min walking in the nature in order to find the beautiful Vathilimno waterfall. A beautiful and natural scenic of Lesvos island unknown to the most of the walkers. After the walk we will continue to a famous winery for a wine tasting at Methymnaeos organic winery, which belongs to the Lambros’ family. They produce an organic and unique wine from a special variety of grapes unique in the whole world, which grows only on our island. Furthermore we will have the chance to see famous paintings of George Iakovidis painter, who was one of the greatest Greek artist of Munich Artist School, at the new digital museum in Chidira. On the way back we will visit Limonos Monastery which founded in 1526. The Monastery of Limonos is the largest and most important monastery of Lesvos. The monastery today hosts an important library with 5,000 books that date from the 15th century until the present, rare manuscripts, ecclesiastical items, sultanate firmans, holy icons, jewelry, and many other exhibits.
*Waterfall visiting happens only during the winter/spring (until end of April)
- Οffice escort
- Transportation with Luxury 4×4 SUV vehicle
- Local Taxes & Insurance
- Traditional Handmade Snacks & drink
- Pick up & Drop off from Hotel or the meeting point
- Entrance fees (if needed)
- Any Private Expenses
- Tips & Gratuities
- Lunch in local Taverna with sea food can be arranged with an extra cost
- Comfortable athletic shoes
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Your best mood & smile
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.