This trip is the ideal experience for those who love food and beverages, want to taste some of the finest Greek products, discover and in some cases participate in the production procedure.
We visit small production units in the prefecture of Thessaloniki and Halkidiki and get to know the owners and their unique stories.
Locations: Selected production units in Thessaloniki and Halkidiki region, special lunch locations, spots of extraordinary interest.
Stops: Four or five (4-5) stops to meet the producers, be a part of the production process, learn the secrets of the Greek land, have degustation sessions, lunch at special locations and participate in experimental games.
- Lunch: As a group we will enjoy lunch in a taverna by the sea, where we will eat like locals several seafood meze and traditional Greek dishes, paired with Greek ouzo, tsipouro, retsina and wine.
- Shopping costs. The companies we are visiting operate small shopping corners, where you can purchase their products.
- Language: English, Greek. Other languages available upon request.
- Transportation: By bus. The trips are a circular route of about 100 km in Thessaloniki region and include four (4) to five (5) stops for tours, degustations, experimental activities and lunch.
- Accessibility: Productive venues are accessible for people with limited mobility. With a good sense of hospitality we handle boarding and getting off the bus.
- We act green: We are committed to act as environmentally responsible as possible.
- Children: Accompanied children 14+ are welcome.
- Useful notice: Comfortable travel clothes and suitable for walking shoes.
- Special notice: In case of special dietary needs (allergies etc.), please inform us before the tour.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.