- Swim at Xygia beach known for its healing properties.
- Photostop at Makris Gialos beach, place to admire the caves from the top.
- Visit of Agios Nikolaos port- 3 HOURS BOAT TRIP WITH 2 SWIM STOPS (WHITE BEACH AND BLUE CAVES)
- Explore the Shipwreck beach with small speed glass bottom boat and take unique pictures ,capturing the amazing blue colour .
- Discover the Blue Caves from inside with small SPECIAL tour boat and pass underneath the “Arches“-chance to swim in these blue waters and be taken aback by your “blue-dyed” whole body look.
- Be inspired by the breathtaking view of the world famous Shipwreck cove from above - photostop.
- Visit a market with local traditional products which you may try and/or buy (free tasting of local products)
- Photostop at Exo Chora village, to admire the oldest olive tree.
- Taste the delicious Greek food at Michalis, traditional local tavern at Kampi(optional meal).
Experience the beauty of Greece on a semi-private land and sea tour. Start your adventure with a scenic bus transfer to Skinari cape, including stops at Xygia beach, famed for its therapeutic waters, and Makris Gialos beach, a perfect spot to observe the caves. The tour features a 3-hour boat trip from Agios Nikolaos port with two swim stops at White Beach and the Blue Caves. Discover the extraordinary beauty of the Shipwreck beach aboard a speed glass-bottom boat and explore the Blue Caves from the inside, swimming in the vivid blue waters. Capture stunning views of the world-renowned Shipwreck cove, visit a local market to sample traditional products, and enjoy a photo stop at Exo Chora village with its ancient olive tree. Optional dining at Michalis, a traditional local tavern at Kampi, offers the chance to taste exquisite Greek cuisine.
- Door to door pick up and drop off from your hotel within 10km from Laganas port.
- Personal expenses
Semi Private tour - maximum 10 people
- DEPARTURE 08.30 | ARRIVAL 17.30
- Your hotel within 10km from Laganas port.
- Remote locations will be served on request for an extra cost.
- The price of the transfer depends on the distance between the hotel and the port and is charged only after consultation with the customer.
- After your reservation you will receive a message informing you of the transfer charge, and the time of departure.
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.