· Enjoying breath taking views
· Getting to know great hidden spots of the area
· Discovering local flora and fauna
· Swimming in a remote beach
The area of Monemvasia is an ideal place for hiking as there is a dense network of well-maintained and signed hiking trails. If you wish to explore some of those routes accompanied by one of our guides, just book this tour. You will meet a different aspect of Monemvasia, while your guide will both take care of your safety , as well as inform you on the passing-by places, especially on the fascinating local flora and fauna.
Several routes of different difficulty and/or duration will be suggested to you, including the ones suitable for children. Some of the routes can be combined along with visiting an attraction of the area (e.g. cave of Kastania) or swimming in a remote beach, not accessible by car.
The hiking tours are organized any day of the week upon request and the particular trail is selected according to the wishes of the group.
· Expert English speaking local guide
· Liability insurance
· All taxes
· Personal Expenses
· All road transports (depending on the chosen route)
Duration: 2-3 hours
Running Period: All year round
Starting Time: Upon Request
Meeting point: In front of the main gate of Monemvasia castle
· Comfortable clothes and shoes
· Weather will normally not affect the operation of the tour. However if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
· Confirmation for this tour willbe received at time of booking
· The hiking trail will be chosen by you after the booking, based on your preferences and abilities.
Explore more things to do
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.