- Discover the charming island of Paros, a perfect blend of natural beauty, history, and vibrant nightlife, located just 80 minutes from Mykonos
- Explore the lively town of Naousa, once a pirate's den, now a bustling destination with picturesque alleys, an enchanting harbor, and the historic Kasteli castle
- Visit the temple of Agios Nikolaos, protector of sailors and fishermen, and experience the local charm while sipping coffee or drinks by the harbor or under the eucalyptus trees
- Relax at Kolympithres beach, a stunning location with unique granite rock formations and natural seawater-filled cavities reminiscent of swimming pools
- Enjoy the beautiful Monastery beach, a popular destination with restaurants and bars, or choose to swim in quieter, nearby coves with turquoise waters
- Before heading back to Mykonos, savor the local cuisine at one of Naousa's timeless or trendy restaurants, creating unforgettable memories on your Paros adventure
Paros is one of the most popular destinations in the Cyclades. It is only 80 minutes from Mykonos and this makes it a very charming destination!
It is a special destination, ideal for any type of holiday. On this island of the Cyclades, natural beauty meets history and wild fun.
After about 80 minutes, we reach the northern side of Paros, the famous Naousa. In the past the Naousa port was a den of pirates. Today, the entangled music from the bars and restaurants, young voices that want to experience all the life in one night, make up a live cinematic scenery that you hardly find anywhere else in the world.
You can walk its picturesque alleys, visit the dominating harbour and the small castle called Kasteli, a work of the Venetians, a large part of which is preserved until today, while just next to it there is the temple of Agios Nikolaos, protector of sailors and fishermen since Naousa always had and still has a significant number of fishing boats.
You can enjoy a coffee or a drink in the harbour or in the square below the towering eucalyptus.
Nearby there is Kolympithres, one of the most famous beaches on the island. It is a beautiful and quiet sandy beach. Of particular interest are the granite rocks which, due to the disintegration, have taken various irregular shapes, creating natural cavities filled with seawater, reminiscent of swimming pools.
A few minutes further, we find an equally charming beach, the Monastery. Located in the western part of Naousa bay and is one of the most famous and popular beaches of Paros. It has restaurants and bars, and if you want to swim in a quieter environment, we have the possibility to choose for you nearby natural coves with turquoise waters, afterwards you can enjoy drinks and snacks that we will offer you on board, sunbathing.
Of course, there is the possibility before departing for Mykonos, taste the local cuisine in one of the timeless or trendy restaurants in Naousa.
Included in the tour:
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Cool Beverages (soft drinks- cocktails, water, juices)
- Wi-Fi internet connection,
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- Multilingual Captain
Not included in the tour:
- Premium drinks
- Entry fees
- Private Guide
- Additional hostess
- Alcohol beverages
- Transfer Service
Departure from Ornos in Mykonos.
Our newly acquired fleet is made up of high-speed inflatable boats of 9-11 meters in length, with a maximum capacity of 9 people. Our professional, well-experienced staff is ready to assist and accommodate any query, concerning the trip, you might have and make sure you live a unique and unforgettable experience with safety.
- Rent a Seabob - jet (water-toy)
- Dining in Naousa
- Alcohol beverages
- Premium drinks (Champagne/malt,...)
- Additional hostess
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.