- Visit two coveted spots accessible only by boat: Kalogries beaches and Kleftiko spot
- Pass by Sikia Cave during the trip
- Soft beverages, water, breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided onboard
- Tour guide shares stories of ancient Greek myths at each location
- Enjoy the serene crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea
- Opportunities for snorkeling, swimming, and beach walks at each stop
Sail away with us and experience the best of Milos Island, Greece!
We have curated a magical trip to show you two of the most coveted spots that are only accessible by boat;
1. Kalogries beaches (swim stop)
2. Sikia Cave (pass by)
3. Kleftiko spot (swim stop)
Your experience starts at Adamos Port, only a few minutes walk from our seaside offices, where the crew will greet you with smiles and walk you through the basic safety rules for our trip. Throughout the day, we will provide soft beverages and water as well as breakfast, lunch, and snacks that are locally sourced daily and prepared onboard by our crew. Your tour guide will share stories of ancient Greek myths at each of the locations we visit while you kick back and enjoy the serene crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
You will have the opportunity to go snorkeling, go for a swim, or walk on the beaches each time we stop. Join us on this unforgettable journey and leave your worries behind. When you sail with us we treat you like family. All you need to bring is sunscreen, hats, and towels and we will take care of the rest!
- Meals: Snack, Lunch, Fruit
- Drinks: Open Bar (Water, Beer, Coca-Cola, Orange juice)
- VAT, Crew, Fuel, Tour guide English/ Greek speaker
- Snorkeling Equipment, Lifejackets
- Towels, Sun Cream, Bath suit, Hat
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.