One of the most famous and most beautiful cycling routes in Greece. The tour of Lake Pamvotida, the historic lake of Ioannina with its legends, is the best choice for someone who wants to get to know the city of Ioannina and the surrounding area as well as to taste traditional homemade dishes of the area. It is an excellent choice to spend an unforgettable day full of unique images of the lake and the beautiful city of Ioannina.
Meeting at Mavili square. After the necessary briefing, we start our route around the lake. After passing the small dock for the boats that go to the little island, we enter the bike path and head along the lake for about 20 minutes until the 3rd wooden bridge, where we make a short stop for photos. We then cycle for about 30 minutes before we have our picnic of home-cooked local food and drinks. Just a few meters away is the monastery of Durahani, where it is worth a visit inside the monastery. We have the last 40 minutes or so until our arrival at Mavili square, where our short-hour electric bike tour around the beautiful lake of Ioannina ends.
- E-bike CUBE Touring Hybrid ONE 500 or GIANT Talon E+ 3 29
- Helmet, water bottle (windproof, waterproof, bike bag and additional cycling equipment)
- Home-made local foods and drinks
- Certified local bike guides
- An accompanying-support vehicle with a host guide during the entire tour
- Traveler's insurance
- Transfer from and to airports (or bus stations)
- Transfer to the departure point
- Overnight stays before and after the tour
- Buying traditional beverages and souvenirs in the area
- Extra meals and drinks apart from the meals included in the tour program
About the provider
Bikewise - Let's Cycle in Greece
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.