2 Days Sea Kayak Diaporos Islands is a trip along the eastern side of the Sithonia peninsula is an unforgettable experience that offers almost everything
- Diaporos islands complex
- Ruins of the medieval St. Andreas church on the Diaporos island
- Snorkelling in crystal clear water
- World-famous beaches
2 Days Sea Kayak Diaporos Islands is a trip along the eastern side of the Sithonia peninsula is an unforgettable experience that offers almost everything: enchanting sunrises and sunsets, a pleasant paddling route, relaxation on beautiful shores, underwater life observation, swimming in emerald waters and tasting delicious food. Shores with high pines, beautiful and secluded beaches between the rocks – the ideal place for an adventure vacation that alternates between picturesque villages and the wild landscape.
- English speaking Trekking Hellas Guide (BCU)
- First aid kits and other necessary equipment
- Snorkeling and kayak equipment
- Camping equipment (exc sleeping bag )
- Dry bags
- 1 breakfast
- 2 snacks
- 2 Meals
- Local Transportation
- Hotel Pickup & Drop Off from Nikiti, Vourvourou, Pigadikia free of charge
- Hotel Pickup & Drop Off from areas outside Nikiti, Vourvourou, Pigadikia – extra charge 12€/pp
- Professional guide in the archaeological site
- Entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned above
- A small backpack that will be waterproof – dry bags will be given for basics
- Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
- Hat or beanie, sunglasses, sunblock
- Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
- Swimming suit
- Second pair of shoes that will get wet
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.