- Learn to cook "Briam" with seasonal vegetables from Pelion's fertile land.
- Make a traditional cheese pie, "Tirokouloura," with handmade phyllo.
- Prepare a Greek omelet, "Strapatsada," with garden tomatoes and fresh eggs.
- Enjoy a warm welcome with mountain tea or homemade sour cherry juice.
- Savor the pie alongside a seasonal salad and Greek wine.
- Receive small gifts and diplomas as a farewell gesture.
- Experience the best of Pelion's ingredients and Greek cuisine.
Learn how to cook with what the fertile land of Pelion produces. We will cook "Briam" (oven-baked vegetables) with various seasonal vegetables gathered from the garden.
Until the “Briam” is ready, our chef will teach you how to prepare a lo-cal and traditional pie called “Tirokouloura”, a cheese pie with handmade phyllo. This menu also includes preparing a traditional Greek omelet called “Strapatsada” with tomatoes from our kitchen garden and eggs freshly picked from the chicken coop.
We welcome our guests with a cup of hot mountain tea or homemade sour cherry juice. The pie will be served on the table accompanied with sea-sonal salad and wine from the Greek vineyard. At the end of the lesson, we say goodbye to our guests with small gifts and participation diplomas
- Cup of hot mountain tea or homemade sour cherry juice
- Pie ,seasonal salad and wine from the Greek vineyard.
- Small gifts and participation diplomas.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.