- Make traditional phyllo dough for a vegetable pie
- Collect fresh vegetables and herbs from the farm's garden
- Prepare fluffy fried zucchini-balls
- Make a traditional yogurt dip called tzatziki using herbs from the garden
- Eat the pie with the seasonal salad and wine from the Greek vineyard
- Small gifts and participation diplomas to guests at the end of the lesson.
You will learn how to make-open phyllo dough by the traditional way for the pie, fill it with fresh vegetables and herbs collected straight from the farm’s garden and bake it in the wood oven.
Until the pie is ready, we will prepare fluffy fried zucchini-balls, a traditional refreshing aromatic yogurt dip – tzatziki - with herds from the garden and a fresh seasonal salad.
We welcome our guests with a cup of hot mountain tea or homemade sour cherry juice. The pie will be served on the table accompanied with seasonal salad and wine from the Greek vineyard. At the end of the lesson, we say goodbye to our guests with small gifts and participation diplomas.
- Cup of hot mountain tea or homemade sour cherry juice
- Pie ,seasonal salad and wine from the Greek vineyard.
- Small gifts and participation diplomas.
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.