- Visit the majestic Acropolis, the theater of Dionysus, the temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia and the magnificent Parthenon with a top-rated guide
- Get important insights into the ancient past and how they link to the present
- Discover the foundational stories of Greek mythology behind the sites
- Understand the Ancient Greek society, and how Athens became one of the greatest cities of the ancient world
- Combine this visit with our Acropolis Museum Discovery Tour for the ultimate Acropolis experience!
If there's one landmark one should visit when visiting Athens, it's the Acropolis!
But as with all world-famous sites, this magnificent monument can get crowded in high season, and during the Greek summer months, it can get quite hot on top of the Acropolis Rock as well!
With this specially-designed afternoon two-hour tour of the Acropolis, you have the chance to beat the crowds and escape the heat, to enjoy an unforgettable visit and a more intimate experience of one of the world's top landmarks.
With your top-rated licensed guide, you'll step back in time and discover how Athens became one of the greatest cities of the world, a beacon of civilization and how the concept of Democracy was born in the 5th century BC, while you visit all the unique monuments on the Hill: from the Theater of Dionysus, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia and of course, the crowning achievement of Greek civilization: the marvelous Parthenon.
This tour is specially designed to be ideally combined as a follow-up to our Acropolis Museum Discovery Tour, as both the tour's starting time and meeting point are nearby.
- English speaking licensed guide
- Fun map of ancient Athens
About the provider
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.