- Carefully chosen stops, easy access guarantee and accessible transfer with ramp
- Enjoy enchanting Kos town
- See the spectacular Zia
- Take time for traditional vineyard
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Discover the beautiful island of Kos. On this island tour, you can be sure to experience this diversity and not miss any of the highlights, on land or on water. Look forward to visiting the charming mountain village of Zia after discovering the town with plenty of historical highlights. You will see the Roman baths, the Odeon and the ancient Agora in the city.
Shopping is enjoyable in the small local stores, at bars and cafes are not, enjoy a refreshing drink on the Eleftherias Square. Continue to the beautiful mountain village of Zia. Enjoy the charming streets, the panoramic views of the entire island and the Aegean Sea. Stop by to meet one of the most famous wine producers in Greece and let yourself be introduced to the secrets of wine production. A wine tasting should not be missed here.
Notes on mobility
Inspected and carefully chosen stops
Easy access guarantee
Accessible transfer with ramp
Assistance pets are allowed
- Accessible transportation with ramp
- Trained driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Personal assistance
- Rental of aid equipment
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal Assistance
- Aid equipment
Duration: 7 hours
Type: private group tour
Price: up to 4 persons
Pick-up point: from any hotel
Suitability for Level 1 and 2
- max. 4 Wheelchairs foldable
- max. 4 Rollator Users
- max. 2 Mobility scooter Users
- max. 2 Electric wheelchair
- In English
- Other languages on request (extra cost may apply)
- Guiding using sign-language on request
- Mobile voucher accepted
- Safety measures applied
Book with confidenceWe have carefully selected the most reliable providers in Greece.
Handpicked tours & activitiesAll our tours and activities have been chosen for maximum quality and reliability.
Flexible cancellation policyDiscover Greece is in close contact with providers to ensure flexibility in the event of cancellation.