A magical seaside Palace
Meli, Greek for honey, takes its name from the famous golden bee, which was found at the nearby ancient Palace of Malia, second only to the great Palace of Knossos. Follow the footsteps of ancient kings along the beach where agricultural products and food supplies, including honey, from the Palace were sent to major cities.
Built like a Minoan palace, Meli Palace all-inclusive resort in Crete revels in a beautiful seaside setting overlooking a tiny island. Escape to this exotic beachfront paradise, surrounded by palm trees, wild figs, hibiscus, cacti and olive trees. Set 2 kms from Sissi village, the style is refined, the pace casual. Explore the meandering ancient paths, lose yourself in the cool Mediterranean breezes and azure Cretan sea and enjoy the exceptional cuisine.
Cretan hospitality is world renowned, and you will be struck by the genuine warm welcome from the staff. Discrete service, simple yet refined accommodation, excellent range of all inclusive dining, a fine private beach and spectacular scenery combine to create memorable family all-inclusive vacations in Crete Greece.
Facilities and Services
• On a picturesque idyllic Private sandy pebbled Beach
• Ancient Palace of Malia nearby
• Excellent range of all-inclusive Dining
• A relaxed Holiday Atmosphere
• Αrt full Decor at the entrance landscape, lobby & lounges, restaurants & bars
• Fresh water Pool & Children’s Pool
• Elixir Spa
• Airy Triple & Four-bedded Rooms
• Grecoland for kids, Grecoteens for teenagers & Grecobaby
• Sport & Watersport Facilities
• Day & Evening Entertainment
• Mini market
• Excellent base for Excursions
• Crete Golf Club (25’)
May - October