Kommeno Peninsula "Garden of the gods"
It’s the island of Corfu,where Grecotel occupies the most gorgeous Kommeno peninsula, one of the most exclusive spots in the Ionian harbours.
Overlooking Eva Palace’s tropical grounds and beaches, all rooms, suites and villas exude an aura of romance and enchantment. As in happily ever after fairy tales, guests experience a respite and family bonding time in a relaxed-paced heaven. Wrapped in perfumed, exotic gardens, this idyllic luxury resort is a private Eden and every moment becomes a precious memory. Discreet, intuitive service is part of the attention to detail that delights at every turn.
Eva Palace is perched on a hillside just 10 kilometres from Corfu Town. The main building offers stupendous views of the pretty coastal villages and small islands that dot the Ionian Sea between Corfu and the mainland. The candy-coloured bungalows are situated in the gardens, resplendent with olive trees and tropical vegetation. Discover a luxurious penthouse spa inspired by goddess Aphrodite with beauty therapies and intimate treatments for couples. Impressive pool-landscape fringed with exotic palms and exquisite dining choices add to this unrivalled Corfiot vacation experience. The excellent service, choice of accommodation in the main building or garden bungalows, peaceful location and established shady gardens make this hotel the ideal choice for the discerning travellers of all ages.
Facilities and Services
• Glittering, secluded bay
• Elegant guestrooms including dream villas with private pool
• Impressive pool complex (1700m²) dotted with palm trees
• Stunning lounges & panorama terraces
• “Serenissima Bellini” Bar
• “Il Melograno” a la carte Restaurant
• “Terazzo” Main Restaurant with open-air verandas
• Pool Bar – Restaurant
• Beach Bar
• Elixir Rooftop Love Spa
• Sun Stores holiday boutiques - Agreco Farm Products on sale
• Eclectic library & Internet Corner
• Grecoland Club for the kids (from 5 July - 25 August)
• Day & evening entertainment
• Range of sport facilities nearby
April - October