Greece’s Mythical Cape
Where the wonders of ancient Greece embrace the glorious sea, drawing towards a cosmopolitan coastline dotted with lavish villas. This is Cape Sounio; not just resort: it is an experience. Cape Sounio is blissfully peaceful and totally private. Glimpse eternity through the columns of an exquisite ancient temple: man and nature in perfect harmony, as the sun sinks into the Aegean Sea.
Food is Fashion! Savour the chef’s fusion of international and Greek cuisine with a selection of seven fine restaurants occupying a unique setting with dramatic views of the sea and the Temple of Poseidon. Blending the freshest ingredients of our farm Agreco with cosmopolitan cooking methods and influences from Alain Ducasse, Cape Sounio’s executive chef, Sakis Tzanetos, presents the most acclaimed menus in the Attica Riviera.
The brand new Elixir Spa Retreat is a 350 m2 complex in 5.000 m2 of landscaped gardens and forest with sea views to Poseidon’s Temple. A true sanctuary of the senses offers the unique experience of exercising al fresco. Three open-air pools set among terraces and lawns and the unique landscape with pines and olive groves dotted with imposing cactuses named “athanatos”- immortal in Greek, create the perfect ambience for relaxing between treatments. Experience the healing power of Ayurveda in a luxurious massage suite or a rejuvenating aromatherapy massage under the Sounio sky.
Dreamy new Grecoland for Kids! Cape Sounio is the ultimate resort for tots to teens. The entire Cape Sounio Resort is a dream destination for children with its Grecoland kids' club, Discovery Adventure activities, kids pools, beaches, endless lawns and gardens and kid-friendly staff.
So close yet so far… Cape Sounio, Grecotel Exclusive Resort. So close to the Temple of Poseidon at Sounio that the Greek sea-god’s influence is felt throughout this luxury hotel near Athens. So close to Athens International Airport but so far from the stress and strain of everyday life. So near the Acropolis in Athens but so far from the city buzz. So near the Olympic Marina and not far from the idyllic islands in the Aegean Sea.
Facilities and Services
• Unique location facing the temple of Poseidon
• Beachfront, edge of a nature reserve
• Impressive pool with whirlpool
• Bungalows & villas with stunning architecture & decoration, including new luxurious Family Suites
• Enjoy 7 Restaurants & Bars with inspiring views & organic dining available
• Grecoland with adventure activities & Grecobaby. Tasty Corner - free kids dining, Grecotel value
• World-class open-air Elixir Spa Retreat with Ayurveda
• Personalised & VIP services offer the ultimate in luxury for our most demanding clients
• Helipad on site
• On Athens Riviera, 60' from Acropolis & Athens night life