The Allure of the North In the beautiful city of Alexandroupolis, commercial and cultural centre of northern Greece, Astir Egnatia Alexandroupolis stands out as the ideal address for the discerning visitor. The legendary hotel Astir, reopened after a complete renovation, uniquely combines refined luxury and exemplary service with all modern facilities.
Nestled within the timeless landscape - a verdant pine forest surrounded by the sea, Astir*Egnatia Alexandroupolis stands out as the ideal address for the discerning visitor. At walking distance of the city centre, the hotel complex is the ideal starting point for excursions in the enchanting Dadia Forest Reserve and the Evros Delta. Astir Alexandroupolis offers luxurious rooms, maisonettes and suites, some with private pools, while they all have scintillating sea views towards the neighbouring islands.
In the beautiful city of Alexandroupolis, where business and cultural worlds meet, the Astir*Egnatia luxury hotel complex in Alexandroupolis, blends the elegance of the popular Egnatia Grand hotel with the upbeat new Astir*Egnatia which reopened its doors in 2012 after a complete renovation. An excellent combination of refined luxury and exemplary service with modern facilities.
Facilities and Services
- The most Luxury Hotel in Alexandroupolis
- Right on Alexandroupolis sandy beach
- Pool landscape & spacious sun terraces
- NEW elegant Sea View Guestrooms, Maisonettes ideal for families & Luxurious Suites with private pool
- Aesop’s Myths restaurant with great seafood, Italian and traditional Greek dishes.
- NEW Astir Restaurant - open from 1st July 2015
- Aristocratic Lobby bar with impressive columns & sea view terrace
- Elixir Fitness Club with heated indoor pool & Fitness room with state-of-the-art cardio fitness equipment
- Kid's Club, Grecobaby and free kids dining, Tasty Corner
- Excellent Meetings & Events with attention for the detail
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in all guestrooms & hotel departments
- Excellent base for excursions
January - December